1. Healthy lunch – smoked peppered mackerel, beetroot salad, cherry tomatoes, coleslaw and black olives. Yummy – and much cheaper than going out to EAT/Boots everyday on my lunch break.
2. I bought these yellow Roses after cleaning my room. I love to have flowers in my bedroom, they make me feel so much better.
3. These are my FREE Vans. I went along to the opening of the new Vans store in Bullring, Birmingham, and the lovely PR Agency, Canoe Inc. issued myself and Kim with a £70 voucher. These trainer ‘boot’s have a fleece lining – super comfy.
4. My friend and colleague, Kim, purchased 2 items from the Clinique range in Debenhams and was then given a free gift. A make up bag containing lots of treats worth £35. Amazing deal! And she very kindly gave me this set of 4 eyeshadows.
5. I was worried that what if one day Facebook were to crash, and my Mac were to break (God forbid) and I were to lose all of my precious photographs… I don’t have actual photos anymore – I have a 4 year hole in my photograph collection. So I used Photobox online and ordered around 400 photographs. This is just a snippet of what arrived and I can’t wait to frame them and decorate my bedroom.
6. This is Mabel. My housemate’s cat and quite strange but totally adorable. Here she is sleeping on my bed in one of her weird positions.
7. I LOVE my new hair. Unfortunately this is a temporary look. A bright blue wig was lent to me by my friend Gemma so I could attend the Halloween party with some sort of fancy dress. Each of my 10 girls wore a different coloured one, attending the party as Dead Sexy Cyber Goths. Don’t ask. But I definitely want to dress like this all the time!
8. The best hangover cure ever. Innocent smoothies – I usually drink the whole carton in one go and feel like I am cancelling out all the badness from the debaucherous night before.
9. My friend Jenny’s pumpkin carving efforts – a perfect mantelpiece accessory.
10. The Roses are still alive. Just!